Sports Ball Fundraising Campaign a Big Hit!
The Fans Across America® Charitable Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization, is a community of sports and entertainment fans committed to providing much needed financial assistance to families with seriously ill children. By simply offering your customers the opportunity to autograph a sports ball and make a small donation, your business or organization can help Fans Across America generate funds that help these families relieve some of the financial burdens associated with the illness so they can focus on what really matters...their child.
How It Works
Sports Balls and Other Materials
The Fans Across America Charitable Foundation will provide your business or organization with all of the materials needed to successfully execute a Sports Ball Fundraising Campaign. Your kit will include: paper sports balls (football, baseball, basketball or golf ball), information cards about the Foundation to provide to all customers, and point-of-sale materials. Read about Sport Clips success.
1. Place the paper sports balls at point-of-sale locations (e.g. cash registers, service windows) and encourage cashiers to ask customers if they'd like to make a donation and autograph the ball for a suggested contribution of $1 or more.
Example: Would you like to help families with seriously ill children by autographing this football and donating a dollar or more to benefit the Fans Across America Charitable Foundation?
2. The customer can then autograph the sports ball and write their donation amount in the space provided on the sports ball.
3. The amount donated is then entered into the Point of Sale (POS) system or by other means.
4. The autographed sports ball is then displayed prominently in-store on walls, windows or hung from the ceiling to generate maximum awareness.
5. Whether the customer makes a donation or not, they are given a Fans Across America information card with their receipt.
6. Funds raised over the designated fundraising period are accumulated and presented to Fans Across America at the conclusion of the program.
7. Contributions to the Fans Across America Charitable Foundation help families with seriously ill children relieve some of the financial burdens associated with the illness so they can focus on what really matters...their child.
Interested in Participating
Is your sports bar, restaurant, golf course or retail store looking for a way to reach out to sports fans and benefit families with seriously ill children? Then the Fans Across America sports ball fundraising campaign is exactly what you have been looking for (footballs, baseballs, basketballs and golf balls are available).
For more information about participating in this easy to operate and very worthy fundraiser, please click here to email Bruce Petillo or call (602) 230-4333 ext. 251.